Strand 1: Principles and Practice
Chapters on Drawing and visual communication, Materials, Safety, Tools and Electronic components.
Strand 2: Energy and Control
Chapters on Energy, Electricity, Electronics, Digital Control Systems and Automation and Robotics.
Strand 3: Technology and Society
Chapters on Technology and Society, Inventions and discoveries and Information and communication technology.
Resources for Projects:
Chapters on Assembling projects, Your technology projects and Design and Manufacture.
• Contains up-to-date content based on examination questions.
• Is age appropriate and visually attrractive, offering the right balance of colour, images and text.
• Focuses on design tasks and the application of technologies in projects.
• Presents the content in manageable “chunks” via worked examples, “Test yourself”, activities and past exam questions for each topic.
• Includes pleny of practice with sketching and project development, i.e. choosing and combining different materials, tools, processes, mechanisms and circuits to solve real life problems.
• Provides plenty of practice with carrying out calculations.
There are no reviews yet.