This new publication:
• Covers the syllabus completely, LC Technology syllabus
• Includes key learning points and plenty of past exam questions at the end of every chapter
• Has a clear uncluttered layout with full colour photos and illustrations
• Provides practical and research activities to extend learning
• Offers concise explanations of concepts and formulae with worked examples.
It should prove to be a great aid to students and teachers of technology. To view a pre-publication sample chapter, click here Chapter 8 Structures.
Please put the book on your booklist and complete and return this Planning Form to us so that we know roughly the quantities you require and the name of your local bookshop. You can post the form to us or attach it in an email to us. The production run will be small so it is essential that we have this information.
If you have any questions about the book or distribution please click here to contact us.
Gráinne Enright is a qualified electrical and electronic engineer, and teacher of technology, physics and maths.
She taught technology for 12 years in the Loreto Secondary School, Balbriggan. In this time her students have received excellent results and have been involved in various projects including prize winning Young Scientist projects. Grĺinne has also been involved in the Loreto Numeracy Project Team.
Prior to teaching, Gráinne worked as an engineer in a broad range of companies and was involved with developing technical training material.
Grĺinne has also written, proof read and acted as a consultant on mock examination papers for both Junior and Leaving Cert. She has also corrected state exams.
She has recently started her own training company Brighter Minds.